Knightcore Kingdom Tier List November 2022: Knightcore Kingdom (K2) continues the storyline of KnightCore in a more action-packed and strategic format. The game requires players to defend their realm by creating a mighty army and building a defensive base as well as expanding territories. The game is one of the best tower defense games that were released recently. It’s a unique game that combines elements of pushing strategy, tower defense, territory management, collectible heroes and army types, etc.
This game has lots of features and is very well-made. You can find an exciting and thrilling gaming experience in the Knightcore Kingdom. If you are new to the game, Choosing the best characters for the game is a difficult task. So in this post, we will discuss Knightcore Kingdom Tier List this guide will help you choose the best character for your ranked. So let’s start.
Knightcore Kingdom Tier List
There are a lot of good heroes in the Knightcore Kingdom, and they are ranked according to their tier level. I’m glad that you are interested in finding more heroes to add to your collection. Now, you have to decide which tier list to follow. Our this list Tier S is the top & strong player and Tier list D is the lowest and weakest player.
- S Tier List: These are the most powerful characters in the Knightcore Kingdom game. All players loved & discover these types of characters.
- B Tier List: These are the “above average” characters who often support the team, and help others when they need it.
- D Tier List: In the end, these characters don’t perform well in the game and are a mistake to pick up. They’re also the characters you should avoid picking up.
Also check: Robux Code Generator 2022 Robux Codes
Knightcore Kingdom Characters Tier List November (2022)
|All Tier List||Characters||Heroes (ll)|
|(S) Tier List||Cartlon, Marcus, Morgaus||Shark, Gawain|
|(A) Tier List||Aoi (Full Moon), Ganis, Great Elder, Klaire||Kurin (Halloween), Parfait, Raici, Uluru King|
|(B) Tier List||Barrett, Charlotte, Geraint, Kai,||Aoi, Lancelot, Rin|
|(C) Tier List||Alfie, Kallian, Kriel, Kurin,||Pearl, Queen Pella, Van|
|(D) Tier List||Alys, Avalon, Queen Pella||Moni, Shiva, Bedivere|
Best Characters & Powers List 2022
S Tier List
- Gawain – Super High
- Shark – Medium
- Morgause – High
- Cartlon – High
- Marcus – Medium
A Tier List
- Klaire – High
- Aoi – Medium
- Raici – Medium
- Ganis – Very High
- Parfait – Average
- Uluru – High
- Great Elder – Super High
B Tier List
- Kai – Medium
- Berett – Low
- Lancelot – High
- Rin – Super Low
- Charolotte – Medium
- Aoi – Low
- Geraint – Poor
C Tier List
- Kurin – Medium
- Pearl – Super Low
- Kallian – Poor
- Van – High
- Kriel – Very Poor
D Tier List
- Queen Pella – Super Low
- Alys – Medium
- Bedivere – Average
- Avalon – Medium
- Mani – Poor
- Shiva – Very Poor
Top 5 Characters of November 2022 List
Below you can find the list of Best Characters for Ranked in November 2022:
- Mage Character
- Tank Character
- Melee Character
- Range Character
- Healing Character
Knightcore Kingdom Reroll Guide
There are 29 characters In Knightcore Kingdom, However, not all heroes are the greatest for the squad, so you must first acquire strong characters. you don’t need to spend a lot of time unlocking characters since they’re easy to get. Here’s a character reroll guide to help you find great heroes.
- First of all, Download the game from the Google Play Store & Apple store.
- Now Sign in to the game for the guest account option.
- After that, finish the tutorial to play this game easily.
- If you don’t get the desirable pull after several minutes, then you can delete data from the game by going to the settings menu in the game. Select Delete Data.
- Now click on OK Button.
- After that, The game is restarted.
- Reroll process as many times as necessary until the desired outcome of characters is achieved.
Thanks For reading the article! Tell us your opinion in the comment box if you liked it & you have gotten the Best Characters for Ranked through this article then please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and don’t forget to share the article with your friends.